At last! Long weekend is here! I’ve been waiting for this moment, because this is the right time for me to write again.
We were so busy in the office these past weeks. The only thing I can do when I got home is to change my clothes, wash my face, then go to sleep. Honestly speaking, sobrang namiss ko magsulat. I’ve tried to write when I was in the office, but I did not finish it.
Anyway, I am back! I am ready to start writing!
My last blog talks about the 50 Things About Car, but it’s not yet done because I was so sleepy that night. So, as I promised, I will continue the next 25 things about me. Read my blog Know Me More | Pt. 1
Before I start, I just want to share what is currently happening to me as of this moment.
I am watching… Eat Bulaga! While waiting for the Kalyeserye. Aldub fan here! Hihi!
I am feeling… So happy today! It’s the start of my long weekend! How I wish it could always happen. How I wish! Haha!
I am loving… my new shoes bought in Zalora last Nov. 11. Big sale! I’m excited for Dec.~ another big sale!
I am wanting… To go to the mall, but I like to stay at home more. My bed also resists. Haha!
I am needing… REST. Katatapos lang ng peak season, and after 2 weeks, peak nanaman! So, today is a perfect day to start getting a rest, but of course, blogging would be a part of it.
I am wishing… That one day, all my wishes will come true. I will surely wait for that. I know He is always listening. “Just wait Car… Everything will happen on the right time.”
I am thinking… About what is going to happen on the coming days, next week, next month, and next year. I’m actually excited for next year, and I don’t know why.
I am writing… 50 Things About Car | Pt. 2
Alright, so much for the introduction. Let’s now continue…
50 Things About Car (2/2)
26. I have one special friend. She is my best friend. We’ve been friends since high school. She knows everything about me and my family. She is really special and someone that I want keep forever. May forever! Huwoooooooh!
27. Potato Corner. Mega – Sour Cream and Barbeque flavor please!
28. Salty Food. I know it’s weird, like what my other friends say, but I like putting salt in my pasta and pizza.
29. Air Heads. Whenever I go to the mall and I see Candy Corner, I have to give myself a happy time to choose flavors. Cherry, Grapes, Apple only please!
30. No to Window Shopping. If I want to buy something for myself, I will buy. But I’m not going to check it out first without any plans of buying it anyway. Para kasing pinapagod ko lang at sinasabik yung sarili ko. Syempre ayoko naman yung ma-di-disappoint lang ako pag-uwi. Haha!
31. Drawing. I like charcoal type of drawing. I usually draw anime girl character. I also have tried to draw someone, dalawa palang yung na-drawing ko kasi pinag-aaralan ko parin mabuti para maging mas kamukha na sa susunod.
32. Wearing light make-up as much as possible. I am still learning for the correct ways of putting make-up. Gusto ko kasi yung natural lang na parang hindi ka naka-make-up. The only reason why I am putting on makeup is to hide the imperfections on my face. For my daily routine, I am using moisturizer, serum, BB cream, face powder, eyebrow, lip tint, and I’m ready to go!
33. Korean Dramas. I love watching it even reading the translation is an effort. Lalo na kapag si Lee Min Ho ang bida. Nakaka-OH-MY-GOODNESS!
34. Contact Lenses vs Eyeglasses. I like wearing contact lenses than eyeglasses. Madami kasing ka-hassle-lan sa buhay ang pagsusuot ng salamin.
35. Wide Imagination. I always imagine things that could or even could not happen. Most of the time, I’m creating stories in my mind. Madalas yung nakakaisip nalang ako ng situation na kasama ako sa isang scene with the local actors/actresses. Kung sino sikat sa mga panahon na ‘yon, sila yung nagiging cast. Hihi!
36. Cannot go out without: cellphone, necklace, and wrist watch. It is a must!
37. Japanese Food. I’m always craving for this food. Always! But I don’t like sushi or raw fish. I can’t take that!
38. I once had a Japanese step-father.
39. If I want something, I will buy it even it is expensive. Sabi ko kasi sa sarili ko, pinaghirapan ko naman ‘yon. Why not buy something for yourself as a gift.
40. Salvatore Ferragamo – Incanto Shine. That is and will always be my favorite perfume!
41. Twilight. One of my favorite movies!
42. Eat Bulaga. Batang Eat Bulaga! Laking Eat Bulaga! This is the number 1 noon time tv show favorite of my family. Actually, my mother already joined Laban o Bawi; and I’ve tried to audition with Little Miss Philippines. But I forgot when, and I don’t know what really had happened that time. Basta alam ko hanggang audition lang ako. Haha! *iyak tawa* Read my blog Currently Thinking | Vol. 1
43. Bea Alonzo. She is my favorite local actress. Pretty and talented!
44. Simple. You read it right. Simple… that is me! I am just an ordinary and a simple girl. You will not even remember na minsan mo na akong nakasalubong, nakabangga, nakasabay somewhere. Haha!
45. Bipolar. Someone told me that I am.
46. Starbucks Peppermint Mocha (Hot/Cold). One of my favorite drinks! Next to white chocolate mocha.
“Solitude matters, and for some people, it’s the air they breathe”
― Susan Cain
49. Aside from Yellow – Pink and Turquoise.
50. Colegio de San Juan de Letran. Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Major in Financial Management. I graduated last March 26, 2013.
Yey! I’m done! What an achivement!
Happy Long Weekend Everyone!
Stay Happy! *big smile*