When I started wearing makeup, I just randomly bought products in any stores that I will see in the mall like Etude House, Tony Moly, Watson, and any other Beauty sections. During that time, I don’t have the habit of reading reviews before buying, as long as I want it I’ll just buy it. I’m not also aware of my skin type, so I’m having a hard time finding the right product. Many say that we should invest for our skin. Agree!!! I’m too much concern now in taking care of my skin. I also realized that I’m not getting younger anymore, so I have to find better ways to save my skin from being unhealthy. I started looking for the best products that will give proper nutrients that my skin actually needs.
Starting last December, I started purchasing Korean products with the help of my friend. Thank you so much mare for being my personal dermatologist. Hehe! She recommended all the best products that are good for my skin type. I have sensitive skin, so I need to be more careful in choosing products to apply on my skin. Good thing! She loves to read, not much as I can, so she listed down all I need and explained the benefits. So, started my skin care routine by using products that can easily purchase here in the Philippines, while waiting for the Korean products we purchased that I’m going to start very soon.
Before changing my skin care routine, I first tried to use the set of Celeteque Dermoscience+ Acne Solutions. It’s available in any drugstores, supermarket, or beauty sections inside the mall. I usually bought mine in Watson or SM Supermarket. This product is perfect for those who have sensitive skin, like me, as it is proven to be Hypoallergenic. I can say that too. I’m using this set twice daily – morning and evening before I go to bed.
- Celeteque Dermoscience+ Acne Solutions – Acne Cleansing Gel
- Celeteque Dermoscience+ Acne Solutions – Oil Control Toner
- Celeteque Dermoscience+ Acne Solutions – Pore Minimizing Serum
- Celeteque Dermoscience+ Acne Solutions – Facial Moisturizer
- Celeteque Dermoscience+ Acne Solutions – Acne Spot Corrector Gel ~ I’m using this product if only needed, so I just make sure I have it inside my bag all the time.
- Celeteque Dermoscience+ Brightening – Dark Spot Corrector ~ I’m using it at night after putting moisturizer.
- Celeteque Dermoscience+ – Acne-Clearing Concealer ~ I’m using it as part of my makeup routine.
That was my first skin care routine before I started following Korean style skin regimen. I was overwhelmed before, as it is literally a lot. Today, I’m following 10 steps all in all. If you want to still have fresh skin even after putting on makeup, this can be the best way you can start with. It is not mandatory, but I make it as it is, because I’m more concern about how to make my skin naturally beautiful and healthy.
How about you? What’s your skin regimen? Feel free to share it too 🙂
PLEASE READ DISCLAIMER 🙂