If you have read my post about sheet masks than I’m currently using, this one from Klairs has become one of my best-loved.
Every weekend, I give myself a pamper time & put-on a facial mask is part of it. Why? It simply ‘cause it’s very easy to use while I’m watching movies or having a marathon with Korean Dramas. Hehe! It has been my weekend routine since I started loving Korean products.
This facial mask was introduced by my closest friend, and she helps me to buy this product from Korea. It’s now on summer season here in the Philippines, and one of my concerns is struggling from super dry skin. I’m literally having a dry skin now *cries*, so I badly want to save it by keeping my skin moisturized and hydrated. Thanks to this sheet mask, as it helps me to achieve it. So, let’s talk about this product, ‘cause it might also be one of your favorites 🙂
WHAT IS Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Sheet Mask & WHY I LOVE THIS PRODUCT:
From the name itself, it gives a moisturizing and soothing effect on your skin. This mask is made of 100% pure cotton, so it’s good, even for those who have sensitive skin like me. It also claimed to contains half bottle of Rich Moisturizing Essence.
It’s highly recommended to use during summer, or every time you’re having a dry skin, ‘cause it keeps your skin hydrated. I purchased mine last January, and I just started using it now as it’s already hot here.
1) Special formulated moisturizing face mask for intensive hydration~ it’s safe to use even for sensitive skin ‘cause it’s made of 100% pure cotton. It won’t give irritation. It also delivers the soothing essence to the skin. It has an ingredient called hyaluronic acid, which are commonly the extraordinarily beneficial ingredients for all skin types. It has a powerful anti-aging benefits, and hydrating ingredients for skin, even for sensitive or acne-prone skin.
2) No stickiness, Refreshing texture~ compared to other sheet masks I tried, this is really a non-sticky one. It’s like you just wash your face with water, it’s refreshing.
3) Eco-friendly Product~ Klairs made an eco-friendly product, which also means: against animal testing, no alcohol, no paraben, and no artificial coloring. It’s a product with Low irritation to the skin ‘cause of its safe and great ingredients.
Water, Sodium hyaluronate, Butylene glycol, Peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, Dimethyl sulfone, Betaine, Natto gum, Disodium edta, Centella asiatica extract, Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, Carbomer, Arginine, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl acetate, Panthenol, Luffa cylindrica fruit/leaf/stem extract, Althaea rosea flower extract, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Fragrance, Portulaca oleracea extract, Lysine hcl, Proline, Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Acetyl methionine, Theanine, Apium graveolens (celery) extract, Brassica oleracea capitata (cabbage) leaf extract, Brassica oleracea italica (broccoli) extract, Brassica rapa (turnip) leaf extract, Daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, Oryza sativa (rice) bran extract, Solanum lycopersicum (tomato) fruit/leaf/stem extract
HOW TO USE IT:
1) After washing, apply the toner.
2) Pull out mask sheet from the package and unfold it.
3) Carefully fit the mask over your face.
4) Remove mask sheet after 15~20 minutes.
5) Gently pat down any remaining leftover residue into your skin.
You can use it 2~3 times a week, but I’m using it once a week only, ‘cause I’m also using other facial mask in some other days like Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask. Also, do not reuse mask sheets after used once.
I really love this product. It’s good to discover this one after trying a lot of sheet masks that I usually buy in the mall. One best thing to do before trying a new product is to read some reviews or just simply be aware of products benefits and ingredients. Also, you have to know your skin concern most of the time, to avoid irritation and possible breakouts.
I haven’t tried any other products of Klairs yet, but I’m thinking to try their cosmetics esp. cushion. As Klairs known for using ingredients that are gentle for the skin, it’s also safe for sensitive or acne-prone skin. So, I’m confident to try one soon. When I try it, I will definitely share it with you. *wink*
Where to buy this product? I bought mine from my friend who purchased her Korean products directly from Korea. But, I saw that some online website offers this product like Wishtrend.
It is summer now and I need more of this product in my fridge. Hehe! I don’t want to have a very dry skin. It’s painful, and of course, it doesn’t look good. So, I highly suggest you can have yours, too. Let’s take good care of our skin 🙂
PLEASE READ DISCLAIMER 🙂