I was totally surprised when one of my fave bloggers nominated me for Blog-aholic Award. Thank you so much mimarosablog!
After reading her post, it encourages me to write more interesting stuffs happening around me. Though I honestly don’t have much time to blog regularly, still I’ll try my best effort ’cause I want to share every wonderful and inspiring moment with all of you guys! 🙂 Thanks for influencing me, too. More power to all of us! 🙂
So, here’s what I am posting all about today:
What is The Blog-aholic Award?
“The Blog-aholic Award” is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who “Share and Inspire Others!” The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy)
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page)
- Mention the creator The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) of this award and please provide a link or pingback as I [Esmé of The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy)] would love to meet you!
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
My Best Posts
- Korean Beauty Products & Skincare Haul
- Review~ Low pH Good Morning by CosRX
- Review ~ Lip Sleeping Mask by LANEIGE
Three Interesting Facts About Me
- I’m totally obsessed with Korean Dramas. I love watching them since I was in high school. Why? ‘Cause I simply love those “kilig” moments! Ayie! ❤ ‘Till now, I still can’t help myself every time I started watching new K-Drama, and once I finished it, I can’t wait for the next day to watch a new one. Haha! I’m just thankful that my boyfriend understand it. Lol~
- I have a very sensitive skin. As what I always mention in my blogs, that I’m extra careful when it comes to the product that I’m going to use, esp for the first time. Luckily, Korean products suit my skin. That’s why I started to post product reviews that I highly recommend to everyone~
- Home body here~ I don’t like partying ever since.
- mimarosablog ~ I still want to include you on the list 🙂 I really love your blogs, too!
I nominated you guys ’cause of how awesome your blog posts are. I simply love reading them, and keeping me motivated to write more.
Thanks for the inspiration, and all. Let’s make this blog world more wonderful~